The Science of Slip and Fall Prevention
The Science of Slip and Fall Prevention The purpose of Tribometry is to provide a guide to aid in the prevention of slip and fall accidents and assist in the elimination, reduction, and/or control of hazards from undesired incidents of slips, trips and falls. Absolute Compliance Team's Slip and Fall program is a program consisting of several elements; that together, contribute to your facility and/or companies liability defense in the event a slip and fall occurs at your place of business.
Elements of the Absolute Compliance Team's program include:
- An analysis of your current needs in regards to slip and fall management and safety.
- Development of slip and fall policies and procedures specific to your facility and tier structure.
- Training for management personnel on slip and fall liability issues, due diligence, and prevention measures.
- Training for employees on slip and fall policies and procedures, and employee responsibilities.
- Identification of floor area by usage.
- Slip resistance testing of hard floors at a determined frequency.
- Slip and fall program review report provided upon slip resistance testing of hard floors.
- Establishing and maintaining a database for floor slip resistance (COF-Coefficient of Friction) measurements.
- Expert witness testimony available as required.
- Informational updates on trends and developments in the areas of safety and slips and falls.
- Unlimited access to technical expertise for safety questions or concerns via phone or internet.