ACT provides a full range of air quality services for all types of industrial, commercial, and governmental facilities. We assist our clients from initial facility planning and site selection to permitting of new construction and modifications. Our expertise in state, local, and federal regulations and permitting requirements enables us to efficiently assist our clients with addressing new rules, as well as managing change at their facilities. Our air quality consultants have the real-world experience of working in industry, as well as within state air permitting and compliance agencies.
Our air quality services include:
• Construction and Operating Permits – New Source Review (NSR), and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD), Title V, Synthetic Minor/Conditional Major, Minor.
• Batch Process Chemical Modeling – NESHAP-compliant chemical process emissions modeling for the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturing Industry (SOCMI).
• Air Dispersion Modeling – HAPs/toxic air pollutant dispersion models and PSD Dispersion Modeling for NAAQS compliance, increments, and visibility.
• Control Determinations - Best Achievable Control Technology (BACT), Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER), and Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) determinations for new construction and modifications.
• Regulatory Impact Assessments and Implementation, including NESHAP and NSPS Regulations.
• Air Records Management Systems (ARMS) – Recordkeeping systems for initial and ongoing compliance, including monthly emission calculations and tracking systems and custom-designed databases tailored to each client’s facility.
• Reporting – Preparation of quarterly and semiannual permit and regulatory reports, emission inventories, emission fees, and annual Title V compliance certifications.
• Minor Source Emissions Inventory – Calculation, documentation, submission and modifications.
Air Quality Compliance Audits – Planning and conducting audits to assess regulatory compliance.